What Weird Gaming Things Do You Have?

Blazer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Weird? Well, I guess the closest thing to off-beat were a few issues of the limited Archie Comics NiGHTS series. I guess the way that it's weird is, again, it was just six or so issues, each a mini-series. Oddly enough, it's what got me more into NiGHTS. The first time I played it, I shrugged it off. Then I read the comic, was more interested in the game. Glad to have played it and got into it now. So while it may not have been really a great comic (haven't read it in forever), it's got a nostalgic value for me.

If that's weird enough. >.>

• 4 weeks later...
I'd like to know what kind of video game chareter related products anyone out there has. I have an awesome 1989 super mario cheez whiz jar, a stuffed sonic the hedgehog, and mario action figure from the SMB movie.

I have several Earth Worm Jim toys (I have the one where his head pops off), and an Earth Worm Jim clock.

Of course, my desktop wallpaper is also Earth Worm Jim.

I used to have a ton of pre-order stuff from working at Game Stores. Prolly the funniest thing I have is more of a tub of stuff ... a Rubbermaid tub full of Soul Calibur 2 T-Shirts! When a friend and I helped open a store, we got 2 HUGE boxes of T-Shirts to promote the game. We sold as many as we could, and had a full box left, that we split between the two of us.

The shirts are all still in my garage. Might give 'em away at some point.

I've got the SEGA CD. It's a piece of crap!!!

No way I love the Sega CD.

Umm... is a Neo-Geo AES considered a weird thing to own? I've got one of those.

I guess probably the weirdest thing I have (somewhere I haven't seen it for a couple years) was a patch of Mario that was given out back when I was about 14 years old if you found the hidden level in the Lost Levels for SNES.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...