Tomb Raider I and II - Prima's Official Strategy Guide - Work in Progress...

JohnR

I am just scanning and hopefully submitting after clarification it isn't already uploaded.

The guide is one of those that have two guides in it, but one is one side, flip the whole book over and read from the other end towards the middle..

So i have done half so far of the cutting/rebinding and scanning, afaik this is so far OK. - but will advise it needs editing as i have no knowledge to use at all, or indeed have Photoshop.

So far i have don't the front half of the guide, TR1, and the front cover and inside front cover separately, as well as the centre paper doll pages that were still intact.

IT hasn't yet been edited in anyway yet, but wondered if this was the correct way so far i was doing this?

Front Cover and Inside Front Cover

Lara Croft Paper Doll - (Centrefold Pages)

The first half of the book was fed via ADF on a Brother scanner, using .tif and Auto settings, on the Scan Settings, im not sure how well that exactly is though.

currently taking a lot longer than i thought, due to external factors..

oops.

So far this is the folder that it is being updated in. (Work In Progress)

Tomb Raider Strategy Guide - Pages 1-64 (From Front) - WIP

Please let me know if there is something wrong with the initial scan and cropping etc, 

There are a few editing and blemishes i need to fic (including handwritten notes on some of the pages)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scanned, edited, (as far as my ability goes!)

Resized pages , renumbered all pages, added RetroMags Thank You page, and compiled to .cbz, received a MD5 checksum, uploaded to Google Drive, and now submitted for approval i hope.