Retrogamer

Rafael

• 3 months later...

Retrogamer launched January of 2004, which means there are several years' worth of issues before the 10-year cutoff for this site, but its hard finding issues available on other websites over the years. Future Publishing owns a company called MagazinesDirect(dotcom) that handles all their subscriptions and magazine sales across their entire catalogue, which includes PC Gamer, Edge, and PLAY (but this is their replacement for the Official PS Magazine UK that they own, and NOT the other two magazines called Play). This is where they sell physical and digital versions of their magazines, but I could ONLY find a list of about 50+ issues related to videogames on this site that that you could buy. For Retrogamer you can only buy the last 6 issues at this time (#242-247) and the last 6 for Edge (#381-386). I couldn't find a way to buy ANY back issues before 2022, physical or digital, so maybe they would be okay with the community preserving those issues outside that 10-year window. If I missed something, then sorry, but on this website I dont see a way to buy digital versions of Retrogamer, PC Gamer, and Edge magazines before 2022. I hope this helps. I've bought Retrogamer before on the newstands, and I loved it, but otherwise it's hard to come across them in the US, and people on Ebay want $30 per issue it seems:)