New Release Seeding!

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

I can only seed new releases from 10pm to 10am (Eastern US)..........I now have Vonage which is a Broadband Telephone Company ......And Even With BT running at 10kbs i get breakups ........Its because i have a sucky upload speed......So if you see your torrent not being seeded ......Look up the time and just wait a bit

Also Please Seed the Release after you get it .......Because there are gonna be weeks where you miss a release and wish someone would be seeding it for you

Thanks

And remember everyone, the rule of thumb is to seed until your ratio is AT LEAST 1.000. In theory, if everyone seeds to a ratio of 1.000, then there is not a burden on any single user. Of course, a lot of users will not follow Bittorrent ettiquitte and just leech until they have their copy of the file so if you can it's best to seed for as long as possible. :)

I am lucky to have a nice fast upload speed (90kB/s) but I understand that others may not be so fortunate. Maybe someday we'll all have fiber optic internet connections with 5 Mb/s upload speeds. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a list of all the torrents that are available? I think it would be nice to have a single location that lists links to all the torrents as opposed to searching through mininova and searching through forum posts.

maybe i'll make a topic with links to all of them that can get stickied.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...