Sign in to follow this  
Blazer

Who's Up For A Camp-out?

Who's going to camp out for a Wii (or pee-s3.) There were no pre-orders here in Canada.

I'll be camping,but i do have an in store spy so i have it covered. What about you all.

Any suggestion as to what I should take with me?

I won't be camping as I have secured myself a pre-order. :)

It's always a good idea to bring a snack and a Gameboy/DS though. I waited in line for two hours for my pre-order and got to do some 2 player DS gaming with the guy who was in line in front of me. Also, I could pick up the DS download station signal from inside the store so I got to try out a bunch of new game demos while I waited.

I'm not really complaining but I'll have to wait 12 hours more than some people to get my Wii. I pre-ordered at a GameStop in a mall and they don't open until noon on Sunday. I hope that they have component cables on Sunday.

I don't think component will be available in store,Nintendo was selling online and over the phone. they sold out in one day.

I hope I'm wrong. good luck.

i didnt have to camp i got lucky and found one at the store, i was shocked

Was that on launch day (11/19/06) or was this more recently that you were able to walk into a store and find one available?