Sign in to follow this  
MBJ

What Have You Been Playing Lately?

Something that everyone here should be able to discuss...

I finally finished Zelda: Twilight Princess last weekend. I'm trying to beat Super Excite mode in Excite Truck. I've been playing a lot of games on Wii's virtual console. I just got gold medals in every level and cup in Mario Kart 64 and now I'm playing through Super Mario World and Zelda: Link to the Past again. I also picked up a used Super Game Boy for $5 today so I'm trying to finish Link's Awakening again. Once I finish all of these I may try to get back into Banjo Kazooie, which I got a few months ago but never got very far.

I got stuck on LZ TWP , I just saved the little fish guy and got the power of diving with the suit. I also bought the water grenades , now when i dive down to the bottom of the lake i cant seem to blow up that rock that blocks the way for the life of me

Am i missing something?

I dont want to look in a FAQ because i know i will end up reading ahead :(

You have to place a water bomb on the jet below the rock. This will cause the bomb to rise and blow up the rock that is blocking the entrance.

Downloaded Kid Icarus today on VC. I never got very far in that back in the day but I'll try to beat it this time around.

i played zelda until i got bored with it, now all i play is wii sports all day! tryin to get that 300 on bowling