Seeding For "nintendo Funclub News" & "nintendo Power"

lexluthermiester

Ok folks, I've been seeding the "Nintendo Power" torrents for a while now. I've yet to see the Nintendo Fun Club News torrents[perhaps because they don't exist yet?]. I've read about the Ebay thing. I'm working on putting money together to help out, but funds are tight. Seeding is the best way I can help. I can seed 8KB to 12KB per second per torrent. So if you can get me the torrent files, I'll help out. Also I only have 1988-1998 NP torrents. Are the 1999-2006 torrents available? And do we have access to the "Turbo Force" & "TurboPlay" mags? If so post the torrents and I'll seed those too! Let me know if there is any other way I can help the cause.

Later,

Lex

• Retromags Curator

Thanks for seeding, It is appriciated when a member can help out in any way possible. 1999-2002 are the last torrents to come out. I have put off the release of those because alot of them are missing covers or pages, or just missing. Years 2003-2007 will not be available at all from this site. We stay 5 years behind the current issue. So the last issue if all of them were released today would be the issue from March 2002.

• Like 1

The old fun club news torrents are on google with torrentid 12158

Also the Turbo Force issue No 2 torrent is on mininova as well as google (with torrentid 14664)

if you need an invite to Transexual-Underground.com let me know. (best way to find me is on IRC, you can use the java chat on the site or just point your irc client to irc.Transexual-Underground.com port 6667)

Thanks for seeding, It is appriciated when a member can help out in any way possible. 1999-2002 are the last torrents to come out. I have put off the release of those because alot of them are missing covers or pages, or just missing. Years 2003-2007 will not be available at all from this site. We stay 5 years behind the current issue. So the last issue if all of them were released today would be the issue from March 2002.

Out of curiosity, is it because of copyright issues? Not sure Nintendo would care enough to make a big deal, but then again...

I have noticed that I'm the only one seeding at times and out of gratitude for having downloaded the ones I have I'll continue, but folks, it would be nice to have more people seeding...

Out of curiosity, is it because of copyright issues? Not sure Nintendo would care enough to make a big deal, but then again...

I would probably assume that it's because of the "retromags" part and not beacause of copyright issues. New stuff wouldn't be retro now would it? =P Also there's probably much less need to preserve the newer stuff as you can even still order back issues.

• Like 1