Super Metroid Strategy Guide

zttfan

News Bots... shouldn't everybody have one in their lives during these trying times!

Today was amazing in reference to the scan. It was almost as if the SM guide had been waiting for over a decade for a proper scan. The entire book only took about an one hour and ten minutes or so to do the whole thing cover to cover. Even the four page map foldout in the beginning of the book was a piece of cake.

Honestly it was a smoother scan than any of the Nintendo power books I've done so far.

So at this point I need to ask a favor of 420 (I hate to impose on anyone's free time) and see if it's possible to have someone with more photoshop experience than me to give this book the proper digital creation it so richly deserves.

As much as I would love to do it myself I think this one is as important the Legend of Zelda guide!

Not as important as the Chrono Trigger guide (which may be next book to hit the ZTT scanner) but right up there just the same!

FTP can either get either 7 pdfs or zips depending on what's easier to work with as soon as I see a reply.

"Wealth is too precious to be entrusted to the Rich"

--Anonymous Kalderan Proverb

CY 500

ill help too if you need... i started a new job this week, and it slowed my scanning down quite a bit (sorry philly, lol, i need the money!) but this is something i can do from my desk...

but if you want me to edit it, i dont know how to take apart pdfs really, so send me zip/cbr etc.

lemme know if anything else i can do;)

Jay

So at this point I need to ask a favor of 420 (I hate to impose on anyone's free time) and see if it's possible to have someone with more photoshop experience than me to give this book the proper digital creation it so richly deserves.

I just got back home after a little time in NYC.

Give me a couple days to get my crap straight and I'm on it :)

So where is the Super Metroid Strategy Guide?

Is it on Philly's FTP? (the ftp is down right now :( )

Anyways, I just finished up the SMB3 Guide (NP 13) and I'm ready to take a crack at Super Metroid. :P

So where is the Super Metroid Strategy Guide?

Is it on Philly's FTP? (the ftp is down right now :( )

Anyways, I just finished up the SMB3 Guide (NP 13) and I'm ready to take a crack at Super Metroid. :P

Really, if you want me to edit, you have to give it to me :P

• Retromags Curator
Really, if you want me to edit, you have to give it to me :P

I had to replace my powersupply.........anyways the harddrive with all the scans is in another computer right now :( ......but honestly i dont see why you dont get a AIM screen name and then people on your list could automatically send you issues without having me as a middleman.....anyone has to have a better upload then me :lol:

By the way i am scanning 5 Nintendo Power issues tonite with the new scanner .......did 2 yesterday :D

Oh yeah!

I had to replace my powersupply.........anyways the harddrive with all the scans is in another computer right now :( ......but honestly i dont see why you dont get a AIM screen name and then people on your list could automatically send you issues without having me as a middleman.....anyone has to have a better upload then me :lol:

By the way i am scanning 5 Nintendo Power issues tonite with the new scanner .......did 2 yesterday :D

Oh yeah!

Wow, I could have sworn that sending the whole book to you via AIM only took what, thirty minutes?

I still have the book as a series of ZIPS and I'm more than happy to upload said guide to any dynamic editor with a four a two and a zero in his/her name.

I just got it like that!

"And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"

• 1 year later...