What Kind Of Car Do You Drive?

Alien7

I drive a vintage 1982 Mercedes Benz 300 SD. It has a beautiful 5 cylinder diesel engine with almost 200,000 miles on it. In fact, the engine is the only part of the car that isn't falling apart. Fortunately for me however, it's the most important part too. Here's a blurry picture from about 8 years ago: Benz.jpg

I am planning on getting a car soon, and I was wondering what kind of cars you guys are driving out there?

I'm thinking I'll be test driving a Honda Civic sometimes soon.

My first choice would be Lexus but cannot afford it at the moment hehe. :P :D

I drive a 2001 Toyota Camry CE and absolutely love it! I've driven the car into the ground, it's already got 140,000 miles on it, but it's not showing very much wear at all for the mileage it has. I'd recommend Toyota's almost unilaterally at this point.

i drive a mk4 vw golf. did a bunch of visual modifications to it, not much engine work. it's still my daily driver, so i didn't want to waste money when i am not gonna race it.

here's a pic.

mk4.jpg

all us showdown people drive vw's and audi's. they are really nice vehicles and like the civic have a wide range of aftermarket parts.

the new mk5 golf looks amazing, do some google-ing.

Interesting cars, they all look good! :)

For awhile I wanted a Toyota Rav4 and then Jeep Liberty, or Honda CRV, yeah all SUV type, but it's sort of out of my price range. :angry:

Since my brother works for Honda dealership, he can get me a really sweet deal on Hondas :P