Reintroduction

jeffjenx

hey everyone, i'm back. just got my computer up and running again (had a power surge that fried my old one and lost everything). the only thing salvagable was my video card. been trying to get my favorites all back and finally remember the ol' retromags site.

wish i was able to lend more of a hand before it crashed. i had the mario 3 strategy guide nearly done, only about 10 pages to do, but got caught up in some personal matters that didn't lend me enough free time.

if you guys want a photoshopper again, i can help out, this time i'll make it easier on myself and do the joins just like you guys have done instead of the insane amount of work i put into the smb3 guide by literally rephotoshopping much more than necessary.

good to see philly and 420 again, let me know if you need anything.

Mr Slayer

I think the smb 3 guide was scanned already, no?

I have a bunch of issues i scanned from 89-102 that need to be cropped, rotated etc- and maybe contrast and brightness... are you any good at doing that? or do you know how to set up photoshop CS2 to batch it? I have CS2 and can do it if you can give any pointers..

my autofeeder scans the entire bed, it doesnt detect page size, so 95% of my scans have blank space on the left and right sides...

yeah i was originally working on the smb3 guide that someone else scanned (i don't have a scanner).

i am willing to help do that photoshop stuff like rotating and cropping in my spare time. i am quite a photoshopper, but i don't know how to set up batches or whatever.

Hey welcome back :D

That really sucks about losing everything.

I saw that one page of your edit and it truly was amazing, alittle overkill, but amazing. It's too bad it's all gone :(

We have tons of stuff to edit :) or you could start over on the SMB guide ( mabey doing a simpler edit on it this time will make it go quicker :) )