Sign in to follow this  
Cicnird

My Wii Controllers Wont Sync Up Anymore

no matter what i do the controllers wont sync, the wii turns on normally and the controllers flash blue but they wont connect. anyone know what to do?

Try unplugging the Wii from the wall completely and then plugging it back in. You can also try removing the batteries from the remotes and putting them back in. Also, try pressing the sync buttons on both the console and the remotes. I have had the same problem before and these various steps have helped.

ive done all of those but nothing seems to work

Then I'd suggest calling customer service. Nintendo is known for having great service so they should be able to help you out.

Then I'd suggest calling customer service. Nintendo is known for having great service so they should be able to help you out.

Wonder how they work a swap out , considering your Virtual Games are tied to the console :huh:

Wonder how they work a swap out , considering your Virtual Games are tied to the console :huh:

I've heard that they have a way to work this out. You can send your system in for repair and if they can't fix it then they give you another console with the same system ID number so that you will be able to re-download all of the games that you have purchased without paying again.

In Cicnird's case though I would hope that there would be a simpler workaround that could be done without console shipping.