Smallville

Desperate Housewives

Family Guy

American Dad

Bullshit

Weeds

The Venture Bros.

also...

just started watching downloaded episodes of the 80's sitcom Perfect Strangers. :laughing: "Don't be ridiculous"

larryetbalkihn7.jpg

• Retromags Curator
Heroes (omg i just typed it as "herpes" no joke)

Bleach and Naruto from DB

House

I'm also up really late a lot and end up watching futurama a lot. Though since those aren't really new episodes I don't know if they count. =P

Do you look ahead in the Manga for Bleach?

Lately I haven't been watching anything except Lost, 24 and WWE Wrestling :unsure:

All of which I need to download because I either don't want to wait over a year to be able to view my favourite series legitimately. And in the case of wrestling, because I wouldn't be able to watch it at all.

Loved both seasons of Sleeper Cell as well.

And on DVD I'm now watching Married With Children, Star Trek TNG and V (1984).

Yeah, the weird thing is that when I look at the US DVD releases, you guys are only up to Married With Children Season 6, while over here they just released Season 10 last week!

Looks like there's at least one good thing about living in Belgium. :lol:

BTW the first 2 boxes of Deep Space 9 (slim case version) are coming out in just over 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Aww man, I want slim DS9 boxes! I hope that we get them stateside!

Well, if the TNG boxes came out in slim packs over there, then you can be pretty sure that DS9 will follow suit with the 40th anniversary of Star Trek and everything.

Voyager and the original series are also planned to be re-released at the end of this year over here, but those could easily slip into 2008.

These slim pack sure look nice though:

http://www.startrek.nl/index.php?i=1757

Right now I am currently watching

American Idol

Lost

Heroes

My Name Is Earl

Medium (sometimes)

Bleach (anime on adult swim)

Bleach (japanese release from dattebayo)

I want to get into 24 , and then possibly Battlestar Galactica :fear:

24 judge judy judge joe brown prison break my name is earl

Just picked up season 10 of Married With Children. :lol:

I've also started watching the series Night Stalker from 2005 which never aired here.

A good friend of mine recommended it to me just like he did with Sleeper Cell. It's great so far. Too bad it got cancelled after only 10 episodes.

Still hoping for a DVD release of Space: Above And Beyond. Another series which should have gotten a better chance.

I got rid of cable a long time ago, if anyone wants to know how to download all tv shows and/or movies that even just come in theaters let me know I can show you how to get all movies and shows free, I told MBJ and other moderators of this site that I have been hacking for along time, if you guys need to know how to get this stuf let me know by this forum mail

I got rid of cable a long time ago, if anyone wants to know how to download all tv shows and/or movies that even just come in theaters let me know I can show you how to get all movies and shows free, I told MBJ and other moderators of this site that I have been hacking for along time, if you guys need to know how to get this stuf let me know by this forum mail

I don't really remember a discussion of that nature but my memory isn't exactly perfect.

As a reminder: The forum rules prohibit warez requests. That last post is more of a general warez offer with no specifics on how to obtain warez so I won't remove it. However, future discussions on this topic should be limited to private messages between users. This rule is in place to protect Retromags.com from having to deal with legal entanglements.

• Retromags Curator
I don't really remember a discussion of that nature but my memory isn't exactly perfect.

As a reminder: The forum rules prohibit warez requests. That last post is more of a general warez offer with no specifics on how to obtain warez so I won't remove it. However, future discussions on this topic should be limited to private messages between users. This rule is in place to protect Retromags.com from having to deal with legal entanglements.

QFT*

*quoted for truth

• 5 months later...

Well, there are a couple of new series that I started watching since the last time I posted in here.

Namely Battlestar Galactica: up to season 3

Dexter: At the end of season 1

House: I have no idea where this series is right now.

Still WWE wrestling, but getting very bored with it. Only love Undertaker and Kain matches, Cena is allright most of the time as well. The game is great too. But I miss the good old days of the nWo in WCW. :unhappy:

As for the rest, I'm waiting for the newyear so the next seasons of Lost, 24 and Battlestar Galactica will start.