Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Whats Everyone Watching On Tv?

At the moment I'd have to say I'm mainly watching Heroes, Metalocalypse, Frisky Dingo and Astro Boy. To be honest, Astro Boy is the show I look forward to the most on Adult Swim Saturdays. I DO watch Bleach and Blood Plus, though honestly it's usually more used by me as background noise lately. I didn't watch the season premiere of House, either. :< Though I hope to have time to watch that regularly too.

I'm watching:

Smallville

CSI

Law&Order (all flavors)

WWE RAW

and channel surf (I tun the TV to TV Guide channel by default)

Let me see:

Heroes

Prison Break

Californication

My Name Is Earl

and I'm currently trying to make an effort by watching a classic movie every night

Scrubs (new season opener was such a cop-out)

Southpark

The Riches (Christ, almost a year between seasons)

And the usual simpsons, futurama, family guy etc

I don't have cable, either, so I watch what I can at other people's houses or online. Lately I've been watching:

MythBusters

South Park (Imaginationland is probably my favorite episode(s) to date)

The Daily Show

Red Dwarf

Robot Chicken

Not much now with the writer's strike. Sucks not having my weekly dose of Conan O'Brien. About the only shows I watch of late are Family Guy, Real World, Big Break and Gamehead.

Well living in the UK and not having cable or satellite TV, I've found myself downloading stuff off the net to watch.

I guess at the moment I'm hooked on Heroes, Ugly Betty, Men In Trees, Bones, How I Met Your Mother and Desperate Housewives. I'm also really looking forward to the next season of 24 in January.

Other than that, on UK TV I've been watching Spooks (although I'm about 3 episodes behind on it) and Top Gear.

Rob

Cinematech on G4 overnights is really cool. It's just clips from random videogames through the ages, no announcer or anything else. Very random and trippy!

Cinematech on G4 overnights is really cool. It's just clips from random videogames through the ages, no announcer or anything else. Very random and trippy!

They used to do something similar on a UK satellite channel a few years ago. From about 11 PM, it was just non-stop footage of PS2/XBox/Cube games being played really badly. It was strangely hypnotic. :D

As for what I'm watching at the moment, pretty much just The Mighty Boosh and Never Mind the Buzzcocks on the BBC. Oh, and repeats of Life on Mars on Irish TV.

Since the strike is going on I've had to find some new stuff to DVR. Lately I've been watching...

Top Gear (best show ever?)

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares (BBC version not the FOX one)

Mythbusters

And Las Vegas in HD on TNT.

I used to follow up to 23 shows but now it's like 2 that are still on the air. So I've had to find new shows as well. I caught myself up on Dexter, a really good show.

I can't wait for Psych to return either!