Nintendo Power 131

ninjagowoowoo

• Retromags Curator
Well, the old large torrent from mininova went up to issue 145 (with a lot missing posters and/or covers). Obviously it was lacking issue 131. Since that torrent, all of the other holes have been filled, so I'm somewhat antsy to nab 131 =).

Who filled the holes?

So your telling me that 1-145 is totally complete? Posters and Covers have been fixed?

errrr... by holes I meant entire missing issues. The missing posters/covers are still missing =P

I apologize for my bad wording.

The old mininova torrent (still up on google) has these issues missing:

- 84 - 85 - 87 - 89 - 90 - 91 - 92 - 131

Issues #103 through #110 or missing.

(not counting the covers/posters)

With the latest yearly releases, all of that has been covered except for issue 131

So I currently have issues 1-145 (with some missing covers/posters) except issue 131

Hope this clears it up ^_^

• Retromags Curator
errrr... by holes I meant entire missing issues. The missing posters/covers are still missing =P

I apologize for my bad wording.

The old mininova torrent (still up on ug) has these issues missing:

- 84 - 85 - 87 - 89 - 90 - 91 - 92 - 131

Issues #103 through #110 or missing.

(not counting the covers/posters)

With the latest yearly releases, all of that has been covered except for issue 131

So I currently have issues 1-145 (with some missing covers/posters) except issue 131

Hope this clears it up ^_^

Well you are actually still wrong ...lol

We are staying 5 years behind the current issue , so that means technically up to issue 155 should be out. So we are missing 11 issues plus the posters and covers

Dont worry though , got a new release on the Nintendo Power side comming out in a few days

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retromags Curator
the one on mininova sucks. its the samething but compressed twice. the mags are around 30 megs insted of 60 or so. the one on UG is fine. sucks someone compressed them more.

I didnt realize someone had scanned it :huh:

Anyways I am 100 pages done on Issue 152, Should have it out tommorow night. I will look on Ebay for 131 and see what its going for

this was posted within the torrent at mininova.

"From EP's tracker:

A butt load of Nintendo Power Magazines from Retromags.com I've extracted the CBRs and optimized the images to reduce filesize but NOTquality. They look just the same if not slightly cleaner now. Instead of CBR or PDF they are just JPEGs. Since that is what most seem to prefer. Here's what's included in the pack. If you want smaller releases go visit Emuparadise's forums at EPforums.org. I will be uploading each magazine seperate via rapidshare after this torrent is seeded decently."

thought you might like to know.

and i have issue 131, i'm looking at it right now. has tony hawk on the cover. looks like mine has all the crap for it too (posters, pokemon cards). i would have to track down the promo ccg pokemon card that came with it but i do that have somewhere. and, not sure if you got my message before, but did you have the special cover thing on the front of your issue you are scanning?