Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Last Cd Purchased?

I started thinking today of the last CD I bought, And I think that the last time I actually bought a CD that it was the Soundtrack to "Gone in 60 Seconds"

I guess its been a while ....lol

Anyone else?

Audioslave - Revelations

i hardly ever buy albums anymore unless i like and support the band. I did pick up a few LPs put out by a band i really really like. local out of Detroit. i try and pick up everything they put out. if anyone cares the band is called "The Hard Lessons".

but aside from them i couldn't even tell you what i picked up before the audioslave album. scratch that i remember. Sam Roberts Band - We Were Born In A Flame. thats some good stuff too.

I started thinking today of the last CD I bought, And I think that the last time I actually bought a CD that it was the Soundtrack to "Gone in 60 Seconds"

Anyone else?

yeah bout twista

The last CD I got was a promotional CD soundtrack to Twilight Princess that came with my Nintendo Power subscription. Other than that it was probably "Get Lonely" by The Mountain Goats.

the last cd I bought was the complete ramones. worth every penny.

(yes it was more than one disk,accutly it was 36 disks)

Anyone else?

well i have purchased a few probably about 10 in th elast 2 3 days cds are great lol

Wow it must be a long time since I bought a cd, as I cannot remember which one it was exactly.

I would have to go with Sade - Greatest Hits :)

I never used to buy CD's until recently. The last 6 months I have bought Weird Al Yankovic, Fall Out Boy, The Killers, and Hinder.