A Challenge To Mariomania!

Cicnird

u have been stealing all the high scores, but i can guarantee that u will not take my Seal Bounce record or my Albatross Overload. just want to make that clear.

i havent really played either of those two but rest assure i will beat it when ever i want go beat my kaboom or my goldminer doubt that WILL ever happen and i wanna make that clear thanks

u have been stealing all the high scores, but i can guarantee that u will not take my Seal Bounce record or my Albatross Overload. just want to make that clear.

and on that note why are you getting upset cause im good at video games its not hard to get these high scores on here its actually rather easy

ok well since i just beat those scores what others do you have for me to beat LMAO LMAO LOL LOL told you i will own any score you throw at me

Just go click on his name in the arcade and take the other 4-5 wins he has

lol the 4 or 5 wins i have lol i have 124 trophies so you do the math i def have more than 4 or 5 wins hell the 4 or 5 wins i took from you and the rest of the bums on this site lol

lol the 4 or 5 wins i have lol i have 124 trophies so you do the math i def have more than 4 or 5 wins hell the 4 or 5 wins i took from you and the rest of the bums on this site lol

So because we don't spend all day on the site we are bums? 90% of your records you only played once and anyone could beat em. Time is the key here.

whats wrong mariomania, 8 hours a day isnt enough for you to beat seal bounce. maybe your to much of a "bum" to beat it. i thought what ever game was handed to you u could punish the high score, i guess youre just the hype.