Guitar Hero 3 And Katamari Damacy Coming To Wii

MBJ

I've read recently in various news outlets that Guitar Hero 3 and a Katamari Damacy sequel (titled "Beautiful Katamari") will be coming to the Wii later this year. I don't know about anyone else but I think that this is great as both of these acclaimed series have never been available on a Nintendo system before. I've been borrowing a neighbor's PS2 to play the precursors to these titles recently and I must say that they should be welcome additions to the Wii's software library.

Specifically, Katamari seems like a natural fit for the Wii given its focus on non-traditional gaming and the motion sensing controller. My only concern is that the translation to motion sensing/tilt control from dual analog could lead to a drop in precision control, but I still think that it could be a great thing.

As for Guitar Hero 3, there is some skepticism about the title living up to its name since it is not being developed by Harmonix. It seems like it would be hard to screw that game up though, especially since there's a clear template to follow. All that I can say is that it better damn well come with a wireless guitar controller, perhaps that the Wii remote can be inserted into.

I've read recently in various news outlets that Guitar Hero 3 and a Katamari Damacy sequel (titled "Beautiful Katamari") will be coming to the Wii later this year. I don't know about anyone else but I think that this is great as both of these acclaimed series have never been available on a Nintendo system before. I've been borrowing a neighbor's PS2 to play the precursors to these titles recently and I must say that they should be welcome additions to the Wii's software library.

Specifically, Katamari seems like a natural fit for the Wii given its focus on non-traditional gaming and the motion sensing controller. My only concern is that the translation to motion sensing/tilt control from dual analog could lead to a drop in precision control, but I still think that it could be a great thing.

As for Guitar Hero 3, there is some skepticism about the title living up to its name since it is not being developed by Harmonix. It seems like it would be hard to screw that game up though, especially since there's a clear template to follow. All that I can say is that it better damn well come with a wireless guitar controller, perhaps that the Wii remote can be inserted into.

i have guitar hero 3 already its nice to know people