What Is Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

MBJ

We've already had a thread about favorite type of soda/pop/juice but if you enjoy a refreshing intoxicating beverage, what is your beverage of choice?

My own tastes tend to fluctuate a lot throughout the year. Right now I favor anything with Tequila, which for me is mainly margaritas, tequila shots, and the occasional tequila sunrise.

I've gone through phases of enjoying many other things in the past as well such as:

Whiskey (mixed with Coke or Dr. Pepper)

Rum (& coke)

Vodka (mixed with just about anything but most frequently sprite or orange juice)

Gin (& tonic)

Beer (usually I buy cheap like Miller Lite, Bud Lite, or High Life but I used to drink Shiner Bock and Ziegenbock when I lived in Texas)

and of course...

Wine (usually dry wines, mainly cabernet, pinot noir, merlot, syrah, and occasionally chardonnay).

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

typically hard rum (capn' morgan private stock), vodka, or beer, but since that's boring:

My own concoction:

-about half a glass of coke or so

-couple shots of rum

-rose's watermelon flavor to taste

it's good crap if the measurements are done well... Though I've never bothered to actually measure them =P It's kind of a tart, sweetness that i just like. If you try it out, lemme know whatchya think.

Drinking is just bad for you, i have never and never will drink. come on guys! its not cool

Yeah, but the thing is, I don't really give a damn if it's bad for me. If you don't want to drink, then that's fine. More power to you. I certainly don't drink because I think it's "cool". I drink because I enjoy the reduced sense of self-awareness. :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That reminds me, don't bother trying new Miller Chill if it's available in your area. It's awful stuff that doesn't even taste like beer. If you like those fruity tasting malt beverages then you might enjoy it but if you are looking for a good new beer, look elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I like those little breath mint things. They are mintier than toothpaste to the point where you can't taste anything else after just one drop unless it's the alcohol itself, which has the distinctive taste of 100% pure alcohol. Fifty of them will fill a shot glass almost half full, and your breath will be so minty and reek with alcohol that you better avoid breathing fire, but your insides will hurt so much that you will think that you're about to spontaneously combust anyway.

Imagine Peppermint Schnapps, only ten thousand times stronger.