Sign in to follow this  
alcoatjez

Clrmame Dats

Hi all!

First of all: Thanks for all the work that has been put in these great releases :)

I saw the UseNet upload this week and I had already downloaded a previous upload from there. But I can't really see what I'm missing and perhaps if some of the releases have changed.

Are there perhaps clrmame dats available? In this way you can be sure everyone has the same stuff and everybody knows what's missing.

Cheers, alcoatjez

I swear I would create one if i knew how. I wont tell you how long it took for me to understand Goodtools, I still have no clue how to operate CLRMame or RomCenter. Look over on Eggmansworld.com at my post last week asking for someone to help out with a Dat.

Thanks for the trouble, Phillyman :)

I will transfer money to my Paypal account this week and be a lifetime member anyway ;)

Here are some dats for Nintendo Power. These are done by year and do not include the nfo files. The years 1988-1998 and issues 131 and 152 have been checked against the torrents on Mininova. In order for these dats to work the file extension for each issue must be changed from .cbr to .zip, except for 152 which is .rar (ie. nintendo_power_001_-_1988_jul_aug.cbr should be nintendo_power_001_-_1988_jul_aug.zip). I'm having trouble creating dats for the nfo files thus they are not included.

http://rapidshare.com/files/48808978/NP_Dats.rar.html

Thanks for this, Anime-niac :)

I will check them out later.

@Phillyman: I have just paid for the membership ;)

BTW, how are you storing your files (dir, subdirs, format). If you tell me, I can give you the instruction how to make the dat.

Eggman has created some dats in his forum. Could you please check if they're correct?

Sure, Although they are bound to change this week as I am recompiling the Nintendo Power set from scratch. Check out my post in the Nintendo Power section.

I will place the old dats on the Retromags site for everyone to download