Auctions Won By Retromags

Phillyman

Holy cow! Not only did I just win the remaining 5 missing issues of Mean Machines, I won every single issue issue of the original Mean Machines as well as the mini mag and the CVG yearbook.

All for just 28 pounds+20 pounds shipping. And they look to be in even better condition then the ones I already have:)

1181_1.JPG

2c3e_1.JPG

4eb0_1.JPG

1b16_1.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet. :)

I'm looking at a couple of issues of the Japanese Gamest Magazine from 1989-1990.

http://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~dummy/gamest/magazine/cover.html

It's a magazine covering only arcade games which dates back to 1986!

As far as I know the magazine went down in the beginning of 2000 and most writers migrated to the equally revered Arcadia Magazine which is pretty much deals with the exact same subject.

But the magazines cost €15 per issue, and I don't think there is enough interest in them to warrant me picking them up. :unsure:

Having already spent several hundreds of €s again in the last few months on mags doesn't really help either.

• Retromags Curator

WON!!!!!

23 Issues of Electronic Gaming Monthly Goodness!

For $5 an Issue! :P

44261df3.jpg

Up for auction is one lot of 13 issues of Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine. Includes the following issues: #3, 4,6 thru 14, 16, and 17. There's not much that I could find in the way of dates on these mags, but at least 1 had 1989 and another 1990, so they are fairly old. These vintage magazines are in very good condition showing minimal wear. Good luck !

82541wf7.jpg

Up for auction is one lot of 10 issues of Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine. Includes the following issues: Vol. 1, #2, #'s 18, 19, 20, September 1991, Aug. 1991, May 1989, Top Score! magazine Aug. 1989, 1991 Video Game Buyer's Guide, and 1989 Buyer's Guide. These vintage magazines are in good condition showing less than average wear for 20 years old. Good luck !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WON!!!!!

23 Issues of Electronic Gaming Monthly Goodness!

For $5 an Issue! :P

This is just for clarification. And I don't mean to insult anybody's intelligence here, in case you already know this.

EGM 5 is the "1990 Buyer's Guide".

EGM 15 is the "1991 Buyer's Guide".

EGM 7 is the "Top Score 1989" issue (Green Logo, not Yellow one).

EGM 5: (sorry, this is the only picture I could find online)

2778874393_b9ca0b17fe_m.jpg

EGM 7:

2778874465_b3b2202610_m.jpg

EGM 15:

2779730472_45dd871e19_m.jpg

• 7 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...