Auctions Won By Retromags

Phillyman

• 2 months later...

some early Australian Nintendo mags. pretty cheap right now, only a day or so left tho. i'm not bidding, so hopefully someone else can preserve these!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Power-Magazine-Lot-Club-Promo-Promotional-Catalog-Pamphlet-Brochure-NES-/222321525154?hash=item33c36541a2:g:0eoAAOSwHMJYMnBf

edit: fixed the link. it still redirects you to some other site first. not really sure why.

Edited by twiztor

some early Australian Nintendo mags. pretty cheap right now, only a day or so left tho. i'm not bidding, so hopefully someone else can preserve these!

The Ninja Gaiden cover variations continue!  It looks like Australia also had to call it Shadow Warriors, but unlike the UK they show Ryu holding his weapons and wearing his mask.  Actually, considering the other cover here shows "TMNT II" and not "TMHT II," I wonder if Australia wasn't really afraid their youth would grow up to be ninja like they were in the UK after all.  I guess they just thought "Shadow Warriors" sounded better? 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Retromags Curator
Just now, kitsunebi77 said:

@Ethereal Dragonz already scanned it.  It's up at archive.

https://archive.org/details/TipsAndTricks1

Shows as Missing at Retromags :P

Magazines may already be available at other websites, but since I have no control over those websites, and since we don't host other sites files..... :)

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator
2 minutes ago, kitsunebi77 said:

The world is my oyster.  I may only upload here, but I download from EVERYWHERE.

Understood, just saying it would be silly for Retromags to NOT scan something because its available elsewhere. I see some Nintendo Powers that have been scanned elsewhere, but to leave those holes in our collection.....well that will just lead to questions about why we are not scanning them, and i am not for directing people to 6 other websites when we can just scan those mags ourselves. Maybe they are not a huge priority, but I would like to strive for complete collections here.....like we did for Sega Visions and a few others.

• Like 1