Auctions Won By Retromags

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

WON!

538a1ec6.jpg

Contacted a seller on ebay that was selling 8 of these mags (3,3,2)

Ask if they would sell me 1 full set (1,1,1) for $4 plus $2 shipping, At first he said he wanted to let the auction run its course, but then he took a second look at his auction and emailed me back saying he had split the auctions, I have seen the Wizard Pocket Power go for $10 by itself before

Pretty good deal :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't see that reply, Thor...

I'll scan it in between the other magazines. :wink:

Some of you will be very happy to hear that I just won all the missing issues from both the Official Sega Saturn Magazine as well as Maximum. :happy:

Zastai has been so kind to donate another huge box, this time it's the first 27 issues of Mean Machines Sega, another legendary British magazine. Big thanks for everything!

They haven't arrived yet, but I'm sure they'll show up soon. :grin:

I didn't see that reply, Thor...

I'll scan it in between the other magazines. :wink:

Some of you will be very happy to hear that I just won all the missing issues from both the Official Sega Saturn Magazine as well as Maximum. :happy:

Zastai has been so kind to donate another huge box, this time it's the first 27 issues of Mean Machines Sega, another legendary British magazine. Big thanks for everything!

They haven't arrived yet, but I'm sure they'll show up soon. :grin:

Thanks... I see it's up now I'm totally grabbing that one.

Oh my! NiGHTS. My all-time favourite game. :happy:

Great surprise to see those magazines pop up.

I've just won this one:

82908409_o.jpg

Should have already had this a couple of months back, but the magazine never arrived. :unhappy:

But since this one is being shipped from the UK instead of Australia, it shouldn't get lost in the mail this time.

It's one of the few CVG issues from the Paul Davies era that I was still missing, so I'm very glad to have found it.

The only others that I'm missing as of now are 168-179

I was getting a bit nervous as the parcel was shipped 3 weeks ago and hadn't arrived yet.

But today I got a big bundle of joy in the mail.

All the missing issues of both Sega Saturn magazine and MAXIMUM, as well as a couple of doubles for SSM issues which were in dire condition.

:santa: