Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Going To See Transformers!

In 1 hour and 17 minutes I will be viewing the new Transformers movie ......I cant wait.....Anyone that has seen it .....make sure to use the spoiler tags for any information that would ruin the movie for people who havent seen it yet

This is how to use a spoiler!

[spoiler]This is how to use a spoiler![/spoiler]

As far as action movies go this one was excellent to see on the big screen! I had a few minor problems with the movie, but overall it was good enough to where I walked out of the movie theater wishing my car could transform!

how could you not have seen it yet? i think the turning point in the movie was when

optimum prime remembers how the "Decepticons" turned bad - and they didn't see it coming with a name like "decepticons??

The first half of the movie is just perfect and the special effects are brilliant. But near the end the action gets way to fast, you can't see half of what is happening. And the bossfight is way to fast over, I mean, come on...

The first half of the movie is just perfect and the special effects are brilliant. But near the end the action gets way to fast, you can't see half of what is happening. And the bossfight is way to fast over, I mean, come on...

dont do it!

I'm one of the few people in the world that didn't like it. I thought the story and dialogue were terrible, too much focus on that annoying kid and his love interest. The transformers didn't even show up untill the movie was half over, and the fight scenes were very poorly filmed, you can barely tell what's going on... ah well i wasn't expecting much from Michael Bay and good thing i didn't have to pay to see it.