This Is A Test To See If I'm Still Being Moderated

Robert

OK looks like it worked. I might as well report that the "My Friends" link at the top does nothing.

Maybe because I have no friends? Since my Arcade post didn't get approved I can say that Centipede doesn't work.

On further testing it's getting obvious that Javascript doesn't function at all. Clicking on "Edit" did not give me the options, it went straight to the full edit mode.

The problem may be on this computer, but it works for other sites, so its a mystery.

One more thing: if a new thread is waiting on the moderation queue, it appears on the front page. Clicking on it results in a board error message.

edit again: more things

1. The first letter of each word in the thread title is capital although i didn't type it like that

2. The premium member blue? status bar does not exist.

Edited by Robert

• Retromags Curator

I approved all your posts around 4pm or so, You shouldnt have any still showing up as waiting.

All the javascript code on this forum seems to be in working order on my end, I just tried every field on my profile and it works. Can someone else please try to do the things Robert is having trouble with and let me know the outcome?

The only thing I can think of is maybe your browser is set to only run Javascript off sites you have set as trusted. The problem with the first letter of each word being capitalized, well thats weird and I will ask over at the ips boards about why its doing that

What is the Premium Member Blue status bar not working?

Now, the javascript things are working, My Friends works, the Edit button works, and all the buttons in my profile are working, and all the extra text in my profile is showing up now.

As for the Premium Members thingy, look at Meppi's avatar (post just above this one), It says Retromags Regular, then under that is a red X where the Premium Members banner should be. Under that, it says "Group: Premium Members".

I use IE6 because I find it is much faster and less resource-hungry than Firefox. And I find it easier to use.

Hmm, strange. I don't see the red X even with addblock turned off.

I only see the text "Group Icon"

What I have noticed though, is that someone else posts a smiley it simply shows up as a word instead of a graphic, even though I have smiley's enabled.

• Retromags Curator
Hmm, strange. I don't see the red X even with addblock turned off.

I only see the text "Group Icon"

What I have noticed though, is that someone else posts a smiley it simply shows up as a word instead of a graphic, even though I have smiley's enabled.

Yea I made a post last week about getting all the group icons fixed on the forums, The emoticons are mismatched, If you see the word instead of the smiley , it means its a smiley that shows up on the lighter skin but doesnt have a corresponding smiley on the dark skin (or vice versa)

Gonna try to fix that today :grin: