Snes Cart Lable Scan

potatoguy

hey all you awesome scanners out there. was courious if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for a few lable scans. I'm looking for Donkey Kong Country 2 and also the Player's choice of super mario world. I would like the top scanned as well. In short i found a few games at a garage sale and the lables are torn to crap. My girlfriend works at a paper company and can score me up some professional lables if i can get scans of the origionals. I can scan a game or something in return if needed. If no one is able to help me does anyone know a site where i can get good scans of the lables? i have been looking and have turned up nothing. thanks guys! ;)

• Retromags Curator
hey all you awesome scanners out there. was courious if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for a few lable scans. I'm looking for Donkey Kong Country 2 and also the Player's choice of super mario world. I would like the top scanned as well. In short i found a few games at a garage sale and the lables are torn to crap. My girlfriend works at a paper company and can score me up some professional lables if i can get scans of the origionals. I can scan a game or something in return if needed. If no one is able to help me does anyone know a site where i can get good scans of the lables? i have been looking and have turned up nothing. thanks guys! ;)

I tried to find this for you Potato, but came up empty handed, Try other scanning sites that do box art and manuals. The other site I started (Videogame-Database.com) will deal in box art and cartridge scans, :)

I tried to find this for you Potato, but came up empty handed, Try other scanning sites that do box art and manuals. The other site I started (Videogame-Database.com) will deal in box art and cartridge scans, :)

thanks for taking the time to check around. i havent been able to turn up anything either. i'll keep looking. i want to make my DKC cart look better then it does now. I have things floating around here and there if you get the other stite up and running. i have a few 2600 items i could contribute if they are not readly available yet.

• 3 weeks later...

These labels are not that easy to find unfortunately, also because the European cartridges don't have a flat front, so they aren't that easy to scan. Maybe create custom labels using vector files and hires artwork. I will be happy to help you out, but then I need an scan from another cartridge as an example/template, preferably from the first Donkey Kong Country.

I have the DKC2 cart and in fairly good condition, but my broken 640x480 camera's 2MB memory card is missing and I don't have a scanner anymore. From what I can tell, however, the art is pretty much the same on the box found at thecoverproject as it is on the label.

If it doesn't have to be an exact copy, it might be a good idea to redo the text on the top of the cart so it's vectorized and will print at the best quality possible. As far as redoing the art itself as someone suggested, that might be difficult on that particular game if doing it by scratch. Though I'm sure there's lots of posters and magazines and other material that would have the main characters from that game suitable for scanning.