Sign in to follow this  
MagicMot

So... That's A Little Strange.

I can't seem to get into the Magazines section...

It now says that you need 5 posts to enter, but I was able to get in there a post a few days ago when I first registered and had never posted once.

When I do a search for my post to see if there were any replies it says that I've never posted before... even though I know that I got at least one reply to my post's question.

So... I'm going to bump this thread a few times just so I'll be able to post in the magazines thread and see if I have to re-post my question again.

I think they changed the policy, again. Before it used to be Members+, then it was open to everyone, now it's 5 posts. You're only one post away!

I think they changed the policy, again. Before it used to be Members+, then it was open to everyone, now it's 5 posts. You're only one post away!

Yes it used to be 100 posts to enter the Magazine section, Now we lowered it to 5 posts to encourage people to post, but not high enough to worry about spam topics