How Much Would You Honestly Pay?

Phillyman

If Nintendo Released Electronic Versions of Nintendo Power...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you honestly pay for each issue?

• 0.25 Per Issue
    • 0.50 Per Issue
    • 0.75 Per Issue
    • $1.00 Per Issue
    • Over $1.00 Per Issue
    • I wouldnt pay anything

• Retromags Curator

If Nintendo saw this project, and decided to release out the Nintendo Power collection from 1988 to the present.....How much would you honestly be willing to pay per issue. This takes into account that all the issues would be the same price. So if Nintendo released out PERFECT electronic copies of all the past issues, what would be the most you would pay for each issue?

• Retromags Curator
If they were in fact perfect CBR issues, I'd gladly pay over $1 per issue, as long as they don't go overboard with the price.

PDFs are worthless to me, so if they released them that way, I wouldn't want them.

I was thinking it would be sweet if they released them in a format that could be easily read on the Nintendo Wii :w00t:

I would pay about $2 per issue if they gave me the choice of which format I could have them in.

Aaaaa the good old days, any one remeber when nintendo offerd Magazine #1-50 for $50 bucks ? I bought it got the free 4 folder holder and the index, wow it was like my birthday all over again..... how time flys :(

$0.50 an issue is more than enough. mad magazine has done it, 7 cd release of their full archives. marvel comics are doing it with select licenses, i've seen spider-man and fantastic four so far.

something like .cbr would be preferable, but you do realize they are going to try and use some proprietary encryption and third party software to make you view it all. :lol: