Philly Is Very Sick

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Woke up this morning at 10am ........fever and chills........lost count of how many times i have puked.....must be over 6 :(

So i will be outta commision for a while

Been drinking GingerAle all day .....but it only stays down for about 45 minutes........this really sucks .......and i know which one of my coworkers gave it to me :angry:

While I hope you get better quickly to ensure that all the scanning I do sees the light of day :lol: .... I can't help but think that your cold came from a certain Newsbot who shall remain nameless... :P

"Umm exactly where do these stairs go?"

"They go up!"

Woke up this morning at 10am ........fever and chills........lost count of how many times i have puked.....must be over 6 :(

So i will be outta commision for a while

Been drinking GingerAle all day .....but it only stays down for about 45 minutes........this really sucks .......and i know which one of my coworkers gave it to me :angry:

Hey babe, I hope you feel better. Gets lots of rest and sleep.

• Retromags Curator

Dont know if i brought it up on this forum before ........but i have a seizure disorder.......Its not like i am one of those guys that goes into seizures each day or week .......Maybe every 12-18 months I have a "Bad Day"

So what brings them on? .......Honestly no one knows .......been having them since age 5.........but they have slowed down over the last few years.......But I have noticed what usually makes me go into a seizure

Catching a Cold.........Not the simple stuffy nose or chest cold ........im talking the Fever and Chills or Throwing Up

Changes in my Diet..........last time i tried serious weight loss........i had lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks......A seizure came shortly after

Emotional Stress........When a Close Family Member dies

So why am i telling you this?

Yesterday i was at Bestbuy ........and i was talking to one of my coworkers .......about how he called out last Saturday........Anyways he told me that he was immensly sick .......I then explained to him that i would rather be the only person working in our department .......then to have someone that is really sick .....Fever, Chills , Throwing up ......Come to work

He basically told me ......that he had those symptoms.........And i told him in the future not to hesitate calling out if thats whats wrong.........And i explained how those types of sicknesses throw me into seizures

Well 9:30 this morning ......I wake up thirsty.......so i stumble to the refridgerator ......poor myself a big glass of OJ........then go lay back down and go to sleep again ........Around 10am i wake up feeling quesy in my stomach .......And started to get the chills ........I thought to myself ......Just duckling Great!

Whatever sickness hit me today........totally flocked me up .......I ended up dropping into at least 2 seizures .......and probably threw up about 8-10 times today......Absolutly HORRIBLE DAY! ........In the last 5 years i have maybe caught 3 stomach viruses ........and combined together maybe puked about 6 times over the last 5 years

Today Every 45 minutes i was throwing up .......i had a trashcan next to my bed and just would hang my head over the bed .......I havent eaten a single thing all day long .......Just been drinking Gingerale and Gatorade........cuz with the fever and throwing up ......i must have lost alot of electrolites........man i was soo weak that i could barely call my workplace to tell them i might not make it in on Wed

Oh and that glass of OJ ......that i drank in the morning ......Felt like Molten Lava comming up ......If you are living in the USA ......and in the East coast........whatever is going around .......YOU DONT WANT THIS!

Im wondering if i should try to eat some saltines or something right now? I have no appetite ......but i dont want to upset my stomach again .......Luckly Gingerale is probably the best thing you can have in your stomach if you catch this ......otherwise i would have been Dry Heaving .......Jesus what a day........I had wanted to build my Dual Core PC this morning .......who knows .....maybe tommorow it will have totally passed

Oh and if any of you guys go to work sick ......Stop it! ........If your sick ......Stay the flock Home!

• Retromags Curator
I hope it gets better soon :)

I am feeling alot better.....looks like it was a 12-24 hour virus

Gonna try to release out a magazine tonite :)

420 or Mr. Slayer.......I need Nintendo Power Advance Issue 1 edited once ya get a chance

I should be buying a 2nd scanner within the next few weeks....with autofeeding!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1118844247833

7322925ra4io.jpg

I am feeling alot better.....looks like it was a 12-24 hour virus

Gonna try to release out a magazine tonite :)

420 or Mr. Slayer.......I need Nintendo Power Advance Issue 1 edited once ya get a chance

I should be buying a 2nd scanner within the next few weeks....with autofeeding!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1118844247833

7322925ra4io.jpg

Turn on the FTP and I'll grab it :P