October 2007 Gaming Purchases

MBJ

We haven't done one of these threads recently. What have you purchased and what do you plan to purchase this month?

I recently got Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels (AKA Japan's SMB2) on virtual console. I also bought Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for DS and I've been playing that a lot. I recently picked up Picross DS and Brain Age 2 as well. Picross was surprisingly addictive but I lost interest in Brain Age pretty quickly.

When I picked up Phantom Hourglass I spotted a used copy of Metroid: Zero Mission in stock so I picked that up too.

I will definitely be buying Guitar Hero 3 for Wii when it comes out later this month. I already have it preordered and paid in full at my local Gamestop. My main concern now is trying to get a second guitar controller for multi-player. I'm having difficulty finding out when and where they will be available.

It's been a pretty quite month as far as Pal gaming purchases are concerned.

I did get my monthly import fix though.

NeoGeo AES:

Strikers 1945 Plus

DreamCast:

Under Defeat

Crazy Taxi

Super Famicom:

Starfox

Super Aleste

Supapoon

Super E.D.F.

MegaDrive:

Space Battleship Gomora

Playstation 2:

Monsterworld Collection

PSone:

Acid

Calcolo!

Color NeoGeo Pocket:

Puzzle Tsunagete Pon!

Sega Saturn:

WipeOut

Also got SSX Blur and I'm picking up Zelda PH this week and Metroid Prime 3 next week. :w00t:

Not game related but I've also picked up about 40 Asian DVD movies in the last couple of weeks, since I'm going to be home for a couple of weeks next month.

Mostly horror and Yakuza movies. Many of which can be found here with the favorite label attached to the title:

http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/index2.htm

• 3 weeks later...