Nintendo Pocket Power?

Thor

I don't know if this is a request or a suggestion. Back when The Wizard was in the theater I remember getting a pocket sized version of Nintendo Power magazine. I'm sure it was not much but a bit of info on Super Mario Bros. 3 but does any one have this. If so it needs to be included with one of the NP torrent releases. I've looked all over for this magazine on ebay over several years but have not found it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retromags Curator
You lucky SOB I've been looking every couple days for that on ebay. Well at least someone from Retromags got it that's all I can say.

Maybe I should sell the magazines that I don't debind, and don't have an attachment to? Maybe just make a section of the forum for selling off duplicates and such, and maybe discount the magazine prices for Premium Members as a thanks.....or include a free month of Premium Membership with the magazine?

Something Like.....

Nintendo Pocket Power

Condition = Good

Price = $10 (Price Includes 1 month Premium Membership)

Premium Members Price = $7.50

S&H (within USA 48) = $3