Np Release After 1998? And Found An Interesting Release W/ Ninteno Power Mag.

Thor

Just wondering if any NP RetroMags.com releases after 1998? I've only found up to 1998 thus far. I've noticed that you are working on a re-release with a checklist that I believe went up to 2002 but I have not seen anything past '98.

Oh and if your interested I found a rather neat stand alone magazine with an auction that I won that has just Classified information in it. If interested I can scan it and send it in to include to the archive. I have not yet figured out what year it was released.

• Retromags Curator
Just wondering if any NP RetroMags.com releases after 1998? I've only found up to 1998 thus far. I've noticed that you are working on a re-release with a checklist that I believe went up to 2002 but I have not seen anything past '98.

Oh and if your interested I found a rather neat stand alone magazine with an auction that I won that has just Classified information in it. If interested I can scan it and send it in to include to the archive. I have not yet figured out what year it was released.

Yes there was a huge torrent that was released a year or so back, and it did have issues past 1998. This was before I started including .nfo files with each release. Alot of people complained that it was a pain to download 1 huge torrent, So i then created yearly torrents

etc

When I got up to around 1998, Issues werent complete, they were either missing posters and/or covers or just missing issues from the year. I didnt think it was worth it to release past 1998 until I fixed those problems. We aquired all the missing posters and now if you look at my WIP thread you will notice that I am scanning the missing issues also. Technically we should be up to the October 2002 issue as the latest release. I am working on getting all the issues together and doing a quality check. As I start getting issues fixed up , I will start bundling them in groups of 50

001-050

051-100

101-150

etc

Once they have all been run though the quality check, I will then move all my attention to Sega Visions and Gamepro as my next projects. If anyone has the ability to clean up scans, or join posters.....your help is appreciated

Ok cool and I'd love to see Sega Visions get released past the first issue. I'm so mad that I tossed out my Sega Visions so many years ago. I've been trying to collect all of them again but they are much harder to find than Nintendo Power.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Retromags Curator
Oh yeah I've got that too but the one I'm talking about is only about 15 or so pages long. It was an insert that came with some issue of Nintendo Power back in the day I believe.

Ah yes it has been scanned, On the second page you can read how its suppose to have special ink that makes it impossible to scan :lol:

I think the only thing I am missing other then the 4 missing issues of NP, is the pokemon comics and supplements.