Nintendo Power Index

Thor

I started to make an index on Wikipedia with information on every Nintendo Power ever made, only problem before I even got to the 2nd issue the 1st issue and the index list had been deleted by Wikipedia. So I said screw it I'll just make my own website... but... I didn't feel like paying for another web host and I don't like those free host sites too many adds. So I've decided to make an actual book/magazine. I'll just do it in the CBR format. I just finished the cover and thought I would post it for your thoughts.

Not actual size

cover2.jpg

Click here for a bigger version (still not actual size though and higher quality)

Also I wanted to get some ideas as to what information to include on each issue. I've already decided to include a general table of contents... but thats about all I was planning on doing but I want more than that. Please throw me some ideas.

• Retromags Curator

I am not sure if you noticed that we have an ongoing Wiki page that indexes almost all the old nintendo power magazines. If you wish to add to the Wiki pages we have in place I can promise you we wont delete anything .

The link is on the navigation page and also in the forum sections

• Retromags Curator
Well sometimes I get in these moods to just start huge projects... such as my other current project Card Fighter Project!

But I think I'll still do the magazine version but I definetly don't mind working on the sites Wiki as well ;)

I always wanted to color code the wiki entries

SNES = Green

NES = Red

Virtual Boy = ??

GameBoy = Purple

GameBoy Color = ??

GameBoy Adv = ??

Nintendo DS = ??

N64 = ??

GameCube = ??

Nintendo Wii = ??

Or something like that :)

I am just wrapped up in soo much right now with Retromags :(

Actually after trying to do the the way I was is taking way to long just to do one page since I don't have Quark Express anymore. So I guess I'll just stick to the web site Wiki. Hey what do you think about using my logo I made instead of Nintendo Power logo that is currently up?

index2.png

• 2 months later...