Www.digg.com

Tortri

I wouldn't have known about this project had I not seen something about it after following a link from Digg, and I'm glad people are bothering to do all of this. I loved reading Nintendo Power as a kid, and these scanned magazines will help me relive some of that. Besides, I own more NES games now than I ever did when the system was popular, making the magazine more interesting to read now than it ever was then. The sudden and unrestrained onslaught of nostalgia may trigger an early mid-life crisis, but apparently that's what they call having fun at this age.

• Retromags Curator
Yeah, I came from digg as well. Man, I mostly just wanted to get one issue of Nintendo Power that I've been missing for quite some time...

Well as long as its not above issue 162 (nov 2002) you will find it here :)

Thanks to everyone who dugg, or spread the news to other community based news sites. I would love to see Retromags on Joystiq, Max Console or Slashdot :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.