Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Post Your Gaming Setups!

Ok, I have been wanting to do this thread for a while now. Post up pictures of your gaming setups. Below is my setup for the Living Room and Bedroom :)

img2163wp9.jpg

img2164fy8.jpg

In the bottom corner you can see my Slimline HP Computer....Thats the Retromags FTP Server :)

Wow am I the only one that has to share my TV with a wife and kids? I wish I could have all my video games just sitting out and set up. Oh well yeah everyone is so organized and look at mine. You can even see my daughters video game on the right side the good ol' V-Smile. Any my Neo-Geo right behind it.

setup.jpg

I'm assuming the cats don't take up too much of your gaming time ;)

Funny thing is, Before taking that picture......I had to go get my GBA, NDS and PSP out of the bathroom.

That's where I keep mine... except my DS usually is in my back pack so it's ready to go to work with me.

I sold a lot of mine (regrettably) about 2 years ago so I could pay bills while in college. Now that I have a real job, I am really lamenting having to make that choice.

Yeah I've really downgraded a lot my self. I had just about every US console ever made and including some Japanese and Korean ones. I sold off many of my consoles several years ago and just recently got rid of my NES and SNES (since VC is available now) I had close to 300 NES games and now I'm down to about 150 left to get rid of.