8-bit Megaman Stage In Mega Man Zx Advent

meppi

I might have to get the game now. Yeah I don't like all the crappy Mega Man games that have been coming out lately. Ever since MMX7 all has been crap. I really don't like the Zero series either but I love the 8 bit sound to the ZX Theme.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thefunkyredcaboose

Supposedly they are making Mega Man 9 to be in the style of the 8-bit games. Rumor is that it will be download only... wish they'd put it on a handheld.

• 1 month later...

I have MMZXA, and I played the 8 bit bonus stage, "Mega Man a", that would have been quite great, had they not made one huge screw-up: Your buster gun shoots above the heads of most of the enemies! I mean come on, that doesn't make any sense! Why can't you at least crouch to shoot them? Why did they have to make the enemies so damn short? The ONLY way you can hit them is if they're in the middle of a jump, or if they are on ground that's higher than you! Otherwise, they are literally invincible! What were they thinking!? Anyway, enough of my (probably poor) impersonation of the Angry Video Game Nerd. For more examples of what happens when projectiles go over the enemies, check his reviews of Friday the 13th and Bible Games. Only in this game, the projectile goes straight, but is never at the elevation at which it can hit those enemies.

As for MM9, they are making it. It will be released on WiiWare this September. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaman_9

• 2 weeks later...