Sign in to follow this  
Monark

Street Fighter Ii Strategy Guide Game Pro

Also, dont forget that GamePro actually made a THICK strategy guide for Street Fighter II: The World Warrior. The ones pictured above are small "mini-guides" about 12-16 pages long. If this is the one thats pictured, you'll find it was the insert for the SEPTEMBER 1992 issue (Spider-Man is on the cover).

Also, GamePro made a THICK strategy guide for Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting. It followed suit as well, having some mini-guides published that were about 12-16 pages long.

Also, if you'll recall, GamePro had a set of FOUR double-sided Street Fighter II posters included with the magazines. Ironically, I just dug mine out the other day.

Dan

Actually now that you mention it I do remember that strategy guide. I decided to go into my archives and I happen to find my old copy. A bit on the battered side but hey thanks for reminding me about it.

sf.jpg

Actually now that you mention it I do remember that strategy guide. I decided to go into my archives and I happen to find my old copy. A bit on the battered side but hey thanks for reminding me about it.

sf.jpg

Ummm I have a question, Why do all the characters look like they are severely constipated?

Ummm I have a question, Why do all the characters look like they are severely constipated?

It was the mags art of Street Fighter back then, I never saw them constipated but rather weird looking same thing no? :lol: