Nintendo Power Flash?

Mudkip

• Retromags Curator
I know about Nintendo Power and Nintendo Fun Club, but what is this Nintendo Power Flash thing? I've recently come across an issue.

01010201041201030520071202d586bc77d850d5fc200079a1.jpg

BTW: I got the above lot for $5. Good deal, eh?

Yes Very good deal, I have so far scanned 3 Nintendo Power Flash magazines. I have do not have the one in your possession though.

Nintendo Power Flash is basically the equivelent of Nintendo Fun Club but for Canada

So think of it this way

Nintendo Fun Club (USA) / Nintendo Power Flash (CAN)

Nintendo Power

I think once Nintendo Power came out they just copied the same magazine for the USA and Canada, But the Nintendo Fun Club and Nintendo Power Flashes were totally different.

Hopefully you have access to a scanner and can get upload a copy of that NPF to Retromags :)

Welcome To Retromags, Enjoy your stay!

-Phillyman

• Retromags Curator
Thanks. I never knew there we're 2 different things...

We'll, I do live in Canada, and bought them from the same guy who basically sold my everything from his collection (Nintendo Trophies, SMB. 3 Board Game, SMB 2 "inside out" Guide, etc)

I dont know how many Nintendo Power Flashes there are, But I have scanned 3 of them. Let me know if you get yours scanned and I will let you know how to upload it to RM. Since that magazine is pre 1992 it would qualify you for 4 months of Premium Membership on this forum (which gives you the ability to download 5 gigs of magazines per month)

-Phillyman

• Retromags Curator
Hmm... but I have no scanner or way or posting it other than VIA Digital Camera...

No scanner at work? A friend with a scanner?

If not its ashame, I almost want to tell you to buy a scanner and then return it within the 14 day policy (but that wouldn't be nice of me ...lol)

I thought with all the multifunction printers out there, that almost everyone would have a scanner.

• Retromags Curator
Well, I am only 14, and my only source of income is a paper route. I have like 20 bucks in my wallet, which is not close to enough to even afford a scanner (even if I'm going to return it).

Ah what ashame, Well dont let go of that Nintendo Power Flash. Keep your eyes peeled for a scanner at school or a friends house and let us know if you get it digitalized :)

-Phillyman