Request Single Torrent With All Egm Releases Possible

eruditejok3r

Well, the problem with torrents, especially non-private ones is that you get a lot of hit and runs.

So it's hard to keep the releases seeded that way.

Therefor we prefer to release the scans through more direct download means.

The only trouble is that the bandwidth and and operating costs for a dedicated server like this costs quite a bit of money. That's why we have the option for members to sign up for a premium membership so that they can always have direct access to the files.

That's not to say that we ask money for the releases. Everything goes towards server costs as well as acquiring more magazines to scan.

Since our goal is to let as many people as possible enjoy these classic magazines, we also put them on things like rapidshare and megaupload. But sadly, these have the inconvenience of having an hourly download limit.

Anyway, you can see all the EGMs in the download section right here: http://www.retromags.com/forums/index.php?autocom=downloads

As you can see we only have 9 issues scanned so far, but new releases happen regularly. :wink:

If there are any releases that don't have a rapidshare or megaupload link yet, you can always let me know and I'll get one up as soon as possible. (I'm a bit behind on that)

Also if there are people out there who wish to help to put these releases on megaupload or something similar, we'd appreciate it. I've got a Rapidshare premium account myself, so those won't get deleted after a while.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy what you find. :happy:

• 1 month later...