Stumbleupon Retromags!

Phillyman

I'll write a review for you thor! But I'm italian so don't get angry if the english is so-so :D

Dude I can't get how to post a review starting from zero, that site is the zenith of UNuser-friendlyness :lol:

But in the meantime I'll post it on the blog since I love you site and the work you've done thor :)

Thank you for the power up phillyman ;)

I'll write a review for you thor! But I'm italian so don't get angry if the english is so-so :D

Dude I can't get how to post a review starting from zero, that site is the zenith of UNuser-friendlyness :lol:

But in the meantime I'll post it on the blog since I love you site and the work you've done thor :)

Thank you for the power up phillyman ;)

No problem Zengar that would still be cool.

Greetings. :) Just submitted my stumbleupon review for this site a little while ago, under the Username "SH4". Submitted the review twice, and it doesn't seem to be showing up... Hopefully that's just a short delay on their side. (I should probably submit a negative review for stumbleupon... :P)

http://sh4.stumbleupon.com/

Anyway, it would be SO difficult to find quality scans of classic gaming magazines if this site didn't exist. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Hi there!

I just posted my review (under alias SQI81, since SQI is already taken, which is kinda weird), it's the least I can do for this website. Also, I'm gonna write news story about it on my emulation and gaming site, I hope you'll have more new users soon :)