Need Help Acquiring The Last 2 Nintendo Fc Issues

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Right now we have the ability to acquire the last 2 Nintendo Fun Clubs (in mint condition), The asking price is $125 (OBO) which is for 3 pristine Nintendo Fun Club Issues (2 of them we need), The last time I bid on the First Issue it went up to $63, Right now the Retromags account has $18 in it, So any donations to acquire these issues would be great!

I am going to reinstate the "LifeTime Premium Membership" for $10, Click the link below to help

http://www.retromags.com/forums/index.php?...&CODE=index

-Rob

• Retromags Curator
That's a lot of money for magazines that you are going to slice up (i.e destroy) for scanning. I'll dontate $10 for the lifetime membership when I get home from work. ^_^

How do I buy a lifetime membership while I have a membership already until June?

I am not "destroying" these guys....lol

Only issues that use "Perfect binding" do I remove the spine, Issues that are "Staple Bound" I just lay on the scanner.

If I was slicing up everything I would have had the Mega Play, SNES Buyers Guides, Atari Age and Sega Visions all done by now (they are all stapled)

• Retromags Curator
I am not "destroying" these guys....lol

Only issues that use "Perfect binding" do I remove the spine, Issues that are "Staple Bound" I just lay on the scanner.

If I was slicing up everything I would have had the Mega Play, SNES Buyers Guides, Atari Age and Sega Visions all done by now (they are all stapled)

I was unaware they were stapled. I have always known Nintendo magazines to use the binded spine. At least you can keep these ones when you are done scanning them.

So how can I bump my membership up tp lifetime while currently having the x-months membership?