Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Which Could You Live Without (coffee Or Chocolate)?

Which Could You Live Without?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One!

• Coffee
    • Chocolate

Easy. Coffee, since I don't drink that stuff anyway.

Give up chocolate? Since I'm Belgian that would be like asking an American to give up hamburgers. So in other words: over my dead body. :wink:

I could live without coffee, even though I like it. But if I had to choose I rather have chocolate.

I voted coffee, since like Meppi, I don't drink the horrid stuff. Tea's much better for you.

Are we talking about something like hot cocoa or normal chocolate. Because I can live without the drink/chocolate but not a milky way :P

Easy. Coffee, since I don't drink that stuff anyway.

Give up chocolate? Since I'm Belgian that would be like asking an American to give up hamburgers. So in other words: over my dead body. :wink:

I agree with meppi. I am one of the only people I know that doesn't spend large amounts of $ at Starbucks. Now, if the choice were between hamburgers or chocolate, I don't know what I would do :cry:

I hate coffee, so this was easy. Though I do like Coffe Crisp; but that's more chocolate than anything. If it was between chocolate and hamburgers, I would give up chocolate. Burgers are yummy.

For those who like chocolate and burgers, here is something neat to try that a burger bistro in Ottawa does. They do specialty burgers (www.worksburger.com), and they used to have one that had Nutella on it. Sounds gross, I know. But one night I was brave and I tried it. It was actually really really good. The Nutella wasn't too sweet, but sweet enough to mix with the saltiness of everything else. It was the greatest topping for a burger I discovered since bacon. It's that darn good. I recommend some people try it. You don't need a ton of Nutella; a teaspoon at the most. Try to spread it on the top of the burger and let it melt a bit. You can put cheese over top of it too.

Bloody delicious! Not sure itwould be as good with regular chocolate though :)

I drink coffee twice a day, one cup in the morning so I dont get into an accident on the parkway, and then I drink some Iced Coffee in the afternoon for a pick me up.

Coffee is like beer, You have to develop a pallet for it. I started drinking coffee back in High School because the taste alone was soo bitter that it would wake me up. Now that I have a pallet for coffee I can appreciate all the flavors and such. If I ever hit the lottery, I am going to have a Starbucks built inside my mansion and it will be run by Russian, Sweedish, South American and Chinese Super models

I just don't know how to tell the girlfriend about this yet ....lol

Coffee is like beer, You have to develop a pallet for it.

That makes a lot of sense, as I don't drink beer either. But then again I don't drink any alcohol. :fear:

I got sick fro mcoffee ice cream when I was 7, and ever since then I have had a taste aversion t oall things coffee related except coffee crisp.

Instead of coffee as a vice, I have cola :)

Actually I'd pass up on the chocolate, mainly due to the fact my dad resently found out he's developed type 2 Diabetes and due to that I also could be at risk of it later in life. So I've had to cut down on that sorta thing already.

I don't like coffee... I drink it sometimes when I want something warm to drink.

But that's unusual... And I drink coffee ONLY with milk.

Almost everything I drink is cold.. o.O

Ouch, i voted the contrary i meant v_v

Coffee is indispensable, is like fuel for late night gamers like me B)

I got sick fro mcoffee ice cream when I was 7, and ever since then I have had a taste aversion to all things coffee related except coffee crisp.

Instead of coffee as a vice, I have cola :)

I actually agree there about the cola!

I don't drink coffee or eat chocolate, so there is no point to me voting either way!!

But take my coca-cola away and your a dead man and with-in 24 hours I am going through caffeine withdrawals.

Guest james5150

coffee! need coffee! :P

keeps me up playing games! :)

hmmm. lol