Looking For Uk Ebay Member Who Can Help

meppi

Not sure if this will be necessary, but I only have about 28 hours left to act.

I already sent a mail to the seller asking if he will ship to Belgium, but instead of waiting for a possible negative answer I'd rather ask here as well.

It concerns a parcel of 17 magazines which would have to be bought by a UK member, shipped to his home and then be shipped to me (in Belgium).

The thing is that several sellers refuse to ship overseas for some reason, so getting certain magazines can be quite a hassle.

Everything will off course be payed for by me. (item purchased, shipping to your home, as well as the additional shipping to me)

Even if no one answers in time for the end of the auction, it could still come in very handy with future auctions where the same circumstances come into play.

So if there's anyone out there willing to help, let me know. I wouldn't even be surprised if you would receive a premium membership, although I haven't talked about this with Phillyman. :wink:

Any help would be very much appreciated. :happy:

*quick update* He's willing to ship directly to me, so this crisis is averted. :grin:

But still, if there are members out there who would be willing to help out in the future, it would be convenient to know in advance.