Pc Format - Collector's Series Volume Six

anss123

cover.jpg

Scanned this @ 200 DPI. It's a companion magazine to PC Format about good ol' Microprose.

Download the whole rag from here and a PDF reader from here. I had to compress it quite a bit to fit it on the server and I will take it down later.

If there's interest I'll torrent the cbr when I get around to making that.

Huge interest in the CBR and in more PC Format scans. That was my #1 favourite magazine ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a grand total of 1 PC format issue - was more of a PC Gamer freak - and you can probably guess why I bought that one PC Format issue.

I'll UL the CBR then, but not today.

• 3 weeks later...
They would be a bit more difficult I agree, perhaps if Meppi sees any on the european ebay he will let me know :)

Remind me again in summertime.

I'm trying to stay as far away from ebay as possible in the next couple of months.

It simply is getting much to expensive for me, and I don't want to get into any further trouble.

I know I have a couple of expenses coming up which come to a couple of thousand Euro's so I'm gonna have to take it nice and easy for a bit. ;)

Huge interest in the CBR and in more PC Format scans. That was my #1 favourite magazine ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you get the PC Format love from? It's a half-assed games, half-assed PC lifestyle mag, they never use their whole butt. Who wants reviews of desktop software? I've also got a single copy of this magazine, from 1998 (I think), because they put Grolier Encyclopedia on the front of it before those things got made obsolete by the internet. The only thing of worth in the magazine is an interview with Max Clifford about the marketing genius he did for the original GTA.

I've got worse though, I've got a single copy of PC Gaming World, which was a Ziff Davis magazine, the UK version of Computer Gaming World. It's like they took a look at PC Gamer and PC Zone, and then tried to suck as much life and character out as possible. In that sense, they succeeded.