Premium Membership

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Retromags is looking at a few very tasty auctions on Ebay as of lately. So we are lowering the price of the 1 year Premium Membership to $5. Members who sign up for the 1 Year Premium Membership are alloted 7.5GB of downloads each month. You will be helping us get a hold of some very rare magazines, and in the process you will gain full access to Retromags for an entire year! If you enjoy our releases...this is the time to show it :)

Become A Premium Member!

• Retromags Curator
I'm still waiting to be bumped up to lifetime member after the last donation drive for that one issue of some Nintendo magazine/newsletter!

You are a lifetime member silly, You have 2 transactions in my admin section, one that runs out in June, another that never expires......I just deleted the June one so that you see the correct date (would have showed up in june) :cool:

Not really sure about this, but isn't there a possibility that putting the auctions up here before they end would be counter productive?

Since there might be visitors here that would rather buy the magazines themselves, for collection sake. And that way all of us could lose out on them.

Just my 2 cents. ;)

• Retromags Curator
You are a lifetime member silly, You have 2 transactions in my admin section, one that runs out in June, another that never expires......I just deleted the June one so that you see the correct date (would have showed up in june) :cool:

Hence why I didn't know I was already a lifetime member.

I'll see if I can make a donation on the weekend. I am tighter than a 4-year-old for money right now, and I just helped kbf_joker with some GamePro auctions. But I will see what I can do.

Couldn't scrape up the cash for a year membership, but I joined for a month. I'll upgrade to a year membership this week or next. I've really been meaning to scan my issues of EGM (various issues from 92-97) since they take up too much space. I hope to contribute those in the future. I decided to donate and become a premium member since I've seen retromags torrents in the past and was very happy that there were others out there such as myself that enjoy classic game magazines. Enjoying my premium membership so far.

• Retromags Curator
Couldn't scrape up the cash for a year membership, but I joined for a month. I'll upgrade to a year membership this week or next. I've really been meaning to scan my issues of EGM (various issues from 92-97) since they take up too much space. I hope to contribute those in the future. I decided to donate and become a premium member since I've seen retromags torrents in the past and was very happy that there were others out there such as myself that enjoy classic game magazines. Enjoying my premium membership so far.

Well check your EGM collection for our missing issues. We could surely use them, if you dont want to scan them yourself, you can always mail them directly to me....and I would bump you to a lifetime member :grin: