April Fools!

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Yea all you guys who emailed me....You were Pranked! I got all types of emails.....from sympathetic to skeptical to people asking for refunds...WTH!

Anyways I had some code to clean up on the website so it had to go down anyways, and what better day then April 1st :devil:

-Phillyman

Yea you got me too, I'm still working on catching up on reading the old posts.

I was over at Pleasuredome, were there's a thread talking about a file sharing crackdown in the UK and stopped back here to quote you Phillyman and let them know it's happening here too. Glad it's not!!

You the man Philly, keep up the great work, as I was owned... B)

• Retromags Curator

You butthole! That's the last time you get me. It didn't click that it was April 1st, though I thought it weird that Ziff-Davis AND Future Publications would send a letter together. Good one, but you are still an butthole :P

Now quit wasting time and get back to scanning those EGMs! Lazy!