Which are you getting this month?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one!

• Mario Kart
    • Grand Theft Auto IV
    • Both
    • Neither

Very easy one for me, and not just because I only own a Wii. :tongue:

I never liked any of the GTA games after 2. For some reason they just bore me to death.

I've bought Vice City and San Andreas myself and have played GTA3 by borrowing it from a friend, but despite the obvious improvements the series has gone through, it simply leaves me indifferent.

I don't hate the game or anything, I just can't seem to get any enjoyment out of it.

Not my genre I guess...

GTA IV, without a doubt. The GTA series is immense, it just outclasses all other games, with a sense of style and place that is unrivalled.

Mario Kart, has descended from pure racing gameplay goodness to idiot child's party game.

Wow, have you played the DS game???

Going by the GC game only, I could understand what you're coming from though.

Though I won't be buying either (don't have a Wii and am waiting for a PC version of GTA4) I'd have to say GTA4 looks like more of a must-buy at this point.

Guest panpizza15

Not much to compare. Mario Kart Wii is good but it isn't as expansive as the huge world of Grand theft auto 4.

:o :o Not really a good poll though considering those games are not the same genre... But oh well I prefer GTA IV...I didn't liked MK Wii so much I preferred MK DS.

i like mario kart the most, its cheaper and its fun. GTA is more real and have better graphics, a lot of stuff and missions. but i know a will have more hours of fun with mario kart

:D

Definitely both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I would get both games. The Mario Kart game is not the best in the long running series but is still great fun and GTA 4 is amazing.

well, I am inconditional fan to mario kart saga, and I have MK wii, but I dont play GTA 4... Action or racing? >I prefer mario kart, online is very funny, and wheel accesory is diferent of all.

maybe buy 2 games... :rolleyes: