E-Day

E-day's Work In Progress

I am going to attempt to use my old, slow flatbed scanner to scan:

GamePro100.jpg

GamePro Issue 90 (labeled 100) January 1997. I'm not sure how it will turn out - if it turns out - but we'll see!

• Like 2

OMG !!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT !! HURRY HURRY ..this was my FIRST magazine i purchused beside GamePro after school. UPLOAD IT ! lol

Calm down spaz ;). I have scanned 65% of the pages and edited 30% of the pages. It will be done in a few days hopefully :)

I bought that January 97 ish back in the day, grabbed the scan when it went up on google - thanks!

GamePro Issue 43 - February 1993

As of May17 , 2008:

Scanned: 10%

This issue has a pullout strategy section for Art of Fighting and World Heroes. The second half is flipped over, so unless you flip the magazine, you are reading it upside down and starting at page 16. So, should I leave it as is, or flip them and reorder the pages so it's easily readable in a viewer? I am leaning towards leaving it as is to make it as close to having the original magazine as possible.

There is also a pullout poster, but I do not think I will remove it and scan it.

Untitled.jpg

E-day... i love you !!!...err your work that is .. Always appreachate your early GamePro scans. if i had a million dollers i would give you 10% ;)

This issue has a pullout strategy section for Art of Fighting and World Heroes. The second half is flipped over, so unless you flip the magazine, you are reading it upside down and starting at page 16. So, should I leave it as is, or flip them and reorder the pages so it's easily readable in a viewer? I am leaning towards leaving it as is to make it as close to having the original magazine as possible.

Hmm that's a bit of a dilemma...

I honestly don't know what would be better. On first thought I would say flip the pages since you can't easily flip your screen upside down, but then again if you do that it might indeed change the mag a bit... :huh:

Just an idea, but what if you keep it as close to the original as possible. But at the end of the mag include the same pages flipped the right way round as well?

E-day... i love you !!!...err your work that is .. Always appreachate your early gamepro scans. if i had a million dollers i would give you 10% ;)

I could always use $100,000 :D

Just an idea, but what if you keep it as close to the original as possible. But at the end of the mag include the same pages flipped the right way round as well?

That's a pretty good idea. OR, I could have the cbr file with everything as is in the mag, and include the flipped pages separately for those who want to replace them in the archive or just want to read them properly on their own.

10% Scanned

That's a pretty good idea. OR, I could have the cbr file with everything as is in the mag, and include the flipped pages separately for those who want to replace them in the archive or just want to read them properly on their own.

10% Scanned

Glad I could help ;)