E-Day's Work In Progress

E-Day

• Retromags Curator

Next Up: Video Games The Ultimate Gaming Magazine Issue 81 October 1995. The covers on this one are a bit roughed up, but otherwise is in fine condition. I spent about an hour fixing the cover. My scanner scans a certain shade of orange as pale pink, so I did my best to get the orange back, though it's not exact.

gallery_4418_129_589702.jpg

Next Up: Video Games The Ultimate Gaming Magazine Issue 81 October 1995. The covers on this one are a bit roughed up, but otherwise is in fine condition. I spent about an hour fixing the cover. My scanner scans a certain shade of orange as pale pink, so I did my best to get the orange back, though it's not exact.

Just my luck that you scan one of the only two VG issues that I have (the other being an early 1996 one in pretty bad shape). It's a bare-bones magazines but back then who really cared? Anyway keep up the good work. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Retromags Curator

EGM Issue 28 November 1991 has been put on hold. I noticed that apparently decent number of pages had been ripped out of the magazine. I am awaiting a question to Phillyman about whether he has this issue, and if so, if I am missing pages.

If anyone else has this issue, please contact me so I can ask you about the missing pages.

• 2 weeks later...

I give you big ups on your photo-choppin skills ;) . Its pretty amazing and has to be pretty time consuming. I know i been new on here and have been meaning to post. Well i have tons of scans of the earlier gamepros and EGMS and some others that are not listed if you want them to put up? LMK we have a really good scanner. Also have some Early informers and some future plays as well. LMK they are all High quality scans.

Keith

• Retromags Curator

Do you need help editing your scans? If so, I can help with that. Send me a message with the issues you have. I have a pretty good idea of what we already have and such :)

1992 Buyers Guide is scanned. I have decided to scan EGM Issue 32 March 1992, even though some pages will need a lot of work

scan0001.jpg

Okay Let me go through and make a list for you. Its gonna be a partial list. I only have a 1/8 of my magazines scanned, but i have nothing but time since i been off work due to a injury.

I will get the other list sent to you in your inbox when i go through my plastic tote. ;)