E-Day's Work In Progress

E-Day

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for such a great work in scanning all those mags! I have egm2 from june/96, I'd love to contribute to the site. It's not in perfect shape, but... since there aren't too many emg2 mags uploaded to the site, I thought it might be a good contribution. As soon as I scan it (I don't have a scanner, I guess I'll ask a friend to do it for me)I'll let YOU know. Thanks again for the hard work, and if you upload some more egm2 editions, specially the ones missing from 1995-1996, I'd be extremely grateful, cya

If it wasn't for the MegaUpload box not working for me, I would have everything else listed on here uploaded already. I don't know if it's MegaUpload or my router causing the problems.

Why not just try a different service like Rapidshare?

I think we tried RS before. Besides, RM has the lifetime MU account, as E-Day stated, and it helps keep organization of the magazines if they're all hosted in one place. But of course, the original up-loader can keep their copy wherever they'd like.

E-Day, have you cleared your cache and all that jazz recently?

Yep ... RM has a lifetime account hosting the CBR's and I have a 2 year account hosting the PDF's. There's so much stuff in the accounts that it would be a nightmare if both types were hosted in one account. I have a premium RS account and even though I pay good money for it they still remove your hosted content if not downloaded within a relatively small timeframe. What a joke!!!

• 2 weeks later...