E-Day

E-day's Work In Progress

5 hours ago, E-Day said:

Scanned the following GamePro issues:

180, 181, 182, 183 189, 190, 191, 193, 198, 199, 201, 203, 204, 206, 207, 208, 212, 224, 225, 227, 229.

Melki will be editing all the GamePros for me :)

I have also scanned the first two issues of The Adventures of GamePro.

(384 scans)

\o/ yes!

A little typo issue 190 is actually issue 192. Issue 190 is still missing xD

21 hours ago, kitsunebi77 said:

Considering it's the only thing being released over a 2-3 month period, I feel like you're really missing your opportunity to use the GamePro-style Retromags logo.

I have 5 our so GamePro's left that are my scans that I'll be releasing today since I'm away next week. One I'm back I'm starting to release the donated magazines, so they won't be all GamePro. Melki's edits will be mixed in with stuff I am editing. 

17 hours ago, Melki said:

\o/ yes!

A little typo issue 190 is actually issue 192. Issue 190 is still missing xD

I think 190 is one I scanned yesterday. I'll double check. 

7 hours ago, Mircea said:

Would it be possible to release the GamePro Oddworld related content first? 😅

Probably not because I don't know where it is. I just scan what I have prepped and waiting.

Hooray. When I get back from vacation in a week, CivicMinded's donated magazines will start to finally get released. And the first one will not be GamePro :P

5 hours ago, E-Day said:

And the first one will not be GamePro :P

Hooray!

(j/k - all mags in that donation are of equal interest to me.  But yay for everyone else, and mad props to your output speed.)

Does this mean you won't be releasing anything for a week?  I was planning on waiting a couple of years or whenever you finish your uploading frenzy to upload any of the mags I've finished, but if there's a week-long lull coming up I might go ahead and add something.

If you're planning on continuing the uploads while you're away, or if Melki is going to pick up the slack, no problem.  I have no qualms with waiting till 2021 or whenever the daily uploads slow down.  There's always plenty of other stuff to occupy my time.

I want planning on releasing anything while I was away. While everything is on the QNAP in a private folder, I dint have access to local copies. Plus I want a break 😉

You've uploaded 2 GamePros in the last 24 hours, so I assume your vacation hasn't started yet?  (Don't worry, I'm not casing your home for a break-in.  Melki might be standing by to steal your GamePro collection though.  Watch your back.😉)

Oops.  I realized when the new release email went out that it was five Gamepros uploaded yesterday, not two.  My bad.  I can't tell Gamepros apart - they all look the same to me.  Does that make me a GamePro racist?😂

Anyway, I assume that those were the Monday-Friday releases?  So if I upload something, it won't be instantly buried under 5 more GamePros until Saturday? 

On 7/8/2019 at 5:35 PM, kitsunebi77 said:

You've uploaded 2 GamePros in the last 24 hours, so I assume your vacation hasn't started yet?  (Don't worry, I'm not casing your home for a break-in.  Melki might be standing by to steal your GamePro collection though.  Watch your back.😉)

xD how do u know i was about to... Just kidding ... Or maybe not :3